We all know the importance of skincare, we wash our face, moisturize and hope to look younger, right? With countless of products in the market, some good, some great and some plain a waste of time and money. And depending your skin type, condition, and lifestyle it can sometimes be difficult to rely on the advice of certain department store people who are just trying to meet their quota -I KNOW, I used to work for one! Scroll to the bottom to get a personally tailored Skin Analysis that will help you to get to know your skin! So here are my 5 skincare products you probably never heard of that will transform your skin!
1. Lumière de Vie Facial Cleanser is a powerful cleanser that helps to moisturize while cleansing, refreshing and invigorating the skin. The appearance of rough, dry skin is visibly diminished, creating skin that is softer and smoother. Leave my skin feeling renewed and it last a long time, from 3 months up to 6 months since a little does go a long way!
2. Skintelligence pH Skin Normalizer Toner promotes clean, smooth, balanced and moisturized skin. This alcohol-free formula exfoliates dead skin cells and removes traces of dirt, makeup and other impurities which clog pores. Additionally, Skintelligence pH Skin Normalizer supports elasticity and an even skin tone. What I like about this toner is that it’s quick and helps any moisturizers and serums to penetrate more deeply into the skin.
3. Lumière de Vie Intense Rejuvenation Crème is a super-hydrating, intensive repair treatment developed for chronically-stressed skin and designed to work with the skin’s renewal process. An ultra rich, fast-absorbing formula specifically formulated to reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and age spots as it imparts skin with the look of improved radiance and newly-found firmness. It literately reveals that inner glow that we all want!
4. Timeless Prescription Anti-Blemish Lotion is an excellent overnight spot treatment for pimples. Timeless Prescription Anti-Blemish contains active ingredients, such as calamine and salicylic acid to calm irritated skin associated with acne. HELPFUL TIP: With this product, DO NOT SHAKE, allow the ingredients to settle to the bottom. Dip a cotton swab into the pink solution. Dab on the pimple and let air dry.
5. DNA Miracles Natural Soothing Ointment is a made for babies but I have used it for whenever my eczema flares up and I learned that it has an ‘all-in-one’ affect from countless of people who used it, on not only their babies but themselves. It is nontoxic formula strong enough to soothe and yet gentle enough for the softest skin. Using natural ingredients like willow herb and coconut oil, this ointment protects your child’s sensitive skin while locking in much-needed moisture. If it can do that for babies, imagine what it can do for you!
Your FREE Skin Care Analysis is waiting…
Get to know your skin with a personally customized skincare analysis based on your skin condition, lifestyle and budget!