Innocent. Gentle. Magical. The Fawn is a graceful creature that is vigilant and trusts their instincts when cornered. You want to become this enchanting creature for Halloween or costume party when you want to express these qualities and bring more of the fawn’s intuitive and open hearted-energy into your life!
Create This Look!
- Start by priming the face with Motives Complexion Perfection Face Primer. Then apply your favorite Motives foundation as your base.
- Use the darker 2 shades of the Motives Maven Sculpt Series in Fire and Ice to heavily contour to make features pop.
- Use Motives Khol Eyeliner in Coffee to create a cut-crease line on the lid. Then draw a line under the eye and draw faux lashes.
- Use coordinating shades from the Motives Maven Element Palette and Motives Maven Dynasty Palette to blend and highlight eyes.
- Use Motives Khol Eyeliner in Angel to draw small dots on the forehead and cheekbones.
- Using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress, color in the bottom tip of the nose and upper lip. Then create a thin cat-eye.
- Use Motives Pressed Eyeshadow in Hour Glass to add highlight the the bridge of the nose and fill in the bottom lip.
- Finish the look by adding a hint of Motives Gem Sparkles in Zirconia to the inner corner of the eye.