Agile. Empathic. Powerful. The Powerful Cheetah is a bold figure in the jungle that is respected and fearsome. To become the cheetah is to tap into your inner Warrior goddess! Dressed up for Halloween when you want express your dominance in the room and bring the strength and the quick decision making instincts into your life!
Create The Look
- Start by priming the face with Motives Complexion Perfection Face Primer. Then apply your favorite Motives foundation as your base.
- Heavily contour the face using Motives Maven Sculpt Series in Fire and Ice.
- Create a tan, bronzed glow using Motives Pressed Bronzer in Miami Glow.
- Use the warm, yellow and tan shades from the Motives Maven Demure and Dynasty Palettes to color the lid.
- Highlight the brow bone with Birch from the Motives Maven Element Palette.
- With a thin brush, dramatically line the eyes, color in the tip of the nose and fill in the top lip with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress. Then with a smaller round tip brush, draw a line from under the nose to the top lip. Draw small dots for where whiskers would be and draw imperfect open half circles where you want your cheetah spots to go.
- Fill in the bottom of the cat-eye with Motives Khol Eyeliner in Angel.
- Fill in your spots with a gold costume paint or you can use Motives Glitter Adhesive and Motives Glitter Pot in Pot of Gold.