Witty. Curious. Sassy. The Sassy Cat is a bridge between light and dark as they are able to see what is hidden in dark. Worshiped in the ancient world, cats are known to be mysterious, intelligent and intuitive! Become the sassy cat this season if you want draw on the confidence to explore areas in your life or aspects of yourself that you do not know well. Tap into the intuitive nature of the cat!
Create This Look!
- Start by priming the face with Motives Complexion Perfection Face Primer. Then apply your favorite Motives foundation as your base making sure to cover the eyebrows.
- Contour the nose, cheek bones, forehead and jawline with the darkest shades of the Motives Maven Sculpt Series in Ice. Heavily highlight under the eyes, bridge of the nose and above the upper lip with the lightest shade in the Sculpt Series.
- Go over the lightest part of the contour with Birch from the Motives Maven Element Palette.
- Use Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress to draw a sharp, inner corner cat-eye. With sweeping motions, draw a multi-wing on the outer corner of the eye.
- Use Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress to sweep lines where the brows are and where whiskers would be. Then fill in the bottom tip of the nose and top lip.
- To create the “hair-like” look, use Motives Khol Eyeliner in Angel to add white lines to the brows and whiskers.